- The information we collect
During the course of dealing with you, EUGENE'S JEWELLERY may collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, position, company, address, phone number and email address. We may also collect other specific information from you relating to the services or advice you wish to obtain. Where practicable, the purpose for which we collect personal information and the consequences of not providing it will be made clear at the time of collection. Users can generally visit this website without revealing who they are or other personal information. EUGENE'S JEWELLERY will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it. If you provide us with personal information through this website we may log your usage of the site for the purposes below.
- How we use your information
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a client of EUGENE'S JEWELLERY, including providing you with newsletters and other information;
- To provide the services you have requested from EUGENE'S JEWELLERY or to answer your inquiry;
- To send you newsletters or other current information;
- To assist us to make EUGENE'S JEWELLERY services more valuable to our clients;
- For direct marketing of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments or products we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications;
- Where otherwise legally permitted.
- Access to your information
You can access the personal information that EUGENE'S JEWELLERY holds about you by contacting the EUGENE'S JEWELLERY Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable. We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will provide you with a reason for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
EUGENE'S JEWELLERY will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which it holds and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, EUGENE'S JEWELLERY cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.